How to download music to your Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 and 4
To transfer music to your Galaxy Watch from your phone, open the Galaxy Wearable app and open Watch Settings > Manage Content > Add Tracks. To download music from Spotify, open the Spotify app, select the content you want to download, then tap Download to watch.
ACCESS KEY SECTIONS
Both Galaxy Watch models pack 16GB of internal storage, which is enough for multiple albums, an audiobook or two, or plenty of podcasts. You can transfer your music from your phone to your watch or use a music app like Spotify to download music to the watch. The choice is yours, and you can find both processes below.
How to transfer music from your phone to your Galaxy Watch
You will need the phone attached to your phone for this.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone
- Faucet Watch Settings > Manage Content > Add Tracks.
- In the file browsing dialog box, select the files you want to transfer, then press Add to Watch.
If you want your Galaxy Watch to automatically sync tracks to your phone, turn on Automatic synchronization. This process will repeat itself every six hours. Also, you can only transfer music if it is in the Device StorageSamsungMusic folder on your phone.
How to Download Music from Spotify to Your Galaxy Watch
If you have a Spotify Premium subscription, you can enjoy offline playback on your watch. Here’s how to easily download songs, albums, playlists, and even individual podcasts to your watch from Spotify.
- Open Spotify on your Galaxy Watch.
- If this is your first time using the app, you will need to pair your app with your phone.
- On the main screen of Spotify while playing, swipe left to access additional settings.
- Faucet Your librarythen select Playlists, Podcasts, Artists, Where Albums.
- You can also tap on more specific links to content, like High turnover Where New releases for you.
- Below the content you have selected, whether it is an artist discography or a playlist, you will find a Download to watch option. Tap it to start a download.
You can view your downloads by tapping Downloads instead of Your library.
Click here for a more detailed guide on how to download music from Spotify to your Galaxy Watch.
Yes, but the Deezer app will not allow you any access to the watch unless you are a paying subscriber.
According to Samsung, the Galaxy Watch natively supports MP3, M4A, AAC, OGG and WMA. Third-party apps also support 3GA, OGA, WAV, AMR, and AWB formats.